Celebrate Easter In Style
With the Easter weekend nearly upon us I couldn't let the celebrations go by with out doing some kind of Easter post. From super food chocolate, to bunny shoes and eggs that look (almost) too pretty to eat, here are some last minute buys to help you celebrate easter in style.
FOR THE ADULTS
1. Artisan Blonde Chocolate Easter Egg £20.95 by The Chocolate Society. With creamy caramelised Valrhona couverture and a pink and white lustre powder, this really is an egg to impress. And just in case the outside isn’t impressive enough, this stylish eggs comes complete with caramelised hazelnut truffles!
2. Dark Chocolate Monochrome Egg £29.50 by The Chocolate Society. If there was ever an egg made for the design conscious gent, this is it. Made using the finest 62% dark Valrhona chocolate, each hole is painstakingly cut by hand, before beings frozen and sprayed with a thin layer of white chocolate coloured with black cocoa butter for a velvet finish that is truely remarkable.
3. The Dark Collection £9.50 by Doisy & Dam. The closest thing you will find to guilt free chocolate. Each pack contains a section of dark chocolate mini’s from Doisy & Dam's famed superfood collection including flavours; Ginger, Chilli Flakes & Hemp Seed and my personal favourite Mulberries, Black Sesame & Spirulina.
4. Almond Caramel Truffles Easter Egg £9.95 by Borja Borja. Want a 'free from' egg but dont want to loose out in taste or style? This is the egg for you. Containg Booja Booja's award winning, dark chocolate, almond and sea salt caramel truffles, each unique egg is organic, vegan, dairy and gluten free.
FOR THE KIDs
1. Easter Cookier Cutters £8.50 by Meri Meri. Scared just thinking about hyped up toddlers on Easter chocolate. Why not balance things out a little and create some refined sugar free Easter themed cookies with these delightful cookie cutters. Not only will they help the sugar rush but it will also keep them entertained on the Easter run up. Comes in carrot, flower, bunny and egg styles
2. Bunny Sneakers from £100 by Minna Parka. The mini-me version of the most loved MP style, these playful bunny sneakers are the ideal for little running feet this Easter. Avialble in a variety of colours and sizes head over to Harrods with your little one between the 25th of March and 8th of May for the full Minna Parka interactive experience.
3. 8 Rabbit Masks £11.50 by My Little Day. How cute are these Rabbit Masks?! Each pack contains 8 of these long eared must haves, ideal for easter, birthday parties and play. Not to mention a perfect paring with your little ones new MP Bunny Sneakers!
4. Nibble & Peck £8 by Hotel Chocolate. No kids easter list would be complete with out including at least some chocolate. Hotels Chocolates irresistible Nibble & Peck pack containing 15 individually wrapped Easter bunnies and chicks in mellow milk chocolate, are great for Easter hunts, fun and games and nibbling!
How will you be celebrating this weekend? Share your ideas below.