A Very Festive Gift Guide, Part 1
Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la la...
If you're yet to do your christmas shop don't fret. I've spent the last few months trawling through a pile of festive goodies to find the very best of whats out there to ensure that everyone has a very jolly christmas.
So pour your self a festive tipple, sit back, enjoy part 1 of my Very Festive Christmas Gift Guide.
For The Makeup Connoisseur
- Spectrum Collections Siren Sculpt Brush Set £44.99 @Birchbox
- Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Muse Luxury Palette £38.00
- RMK Eye Shadow Palette Part of The Limited Edition Christmas Kit 2016 Availble at RMK Counters Nationwide.
- Laura Mercier Going Glam Palette £35
- Suqqu Blend Colour Eyeshadow in Ex-36 Fuyusumire £45
- Rubis Gold Star Tweezers £29 Available at Harvey Nichols, Look Fantastic and Fenwick.
- Pixie By Petra Fairy Dust Favourites in Metallic Warmth £12
- Illamasaqua Beyond Powder in OMG Champagne Shimmer £32
- Deborah Lippmann La Vie En Rose Nail Polish Part of Limited Edition Ice Princess Dutte £17
- Smashbox Lip Gloss in Bare Light Part of Light It Up: Glossed To Go Set £19
- Tom Ford Shimmer Shot £32
- Kiehls Age Defender Power Serum £48
- Wild Nutrition Mens Food-Grown Daily Multi Nutrient £30
- Philips Series 7000 Vacuum Beard & Stubble Trimmer £49.99
- American Crew Limited Edition Grooming Cream
- Aesop Moroccan Neroli Post-Shave Lotion Part of The Intrepid Gent Gift Set £65
- Foreo Luna 2 for Men Part of The Ultimate Skincare Kit for Men £169
All photography by Logan Irvine-MacDougall