The New Year Tan
Confidence boosting, sliming and providing that all-important sun kissed glow, the ‘New Year Tan’ is the LBD’s greatest accessory. So to insure you are looking and feeling your very best on New Years Eve, I have compiled a list of my top 5 fake tanners that produce very real results.
- OriginalSpray Tan £20 - £25 by Vita Libera. Unlike the majority of spray tans I’ve tried, this non toxic, 80% organic Tan provides instant natural looking colour, dries within minutes and leaves no nasty biscuit smell. Also suitable for pregnant woman. Available at selected Benefit stores nation wide
- Gradual Tan in Shower Lotion £14.50 by St Tropez. Gradual tanners are my go to tanner for a guaranteed streak free tan. St Tropez newest gradual tanner, has gone the way of hair removers and created and in shower treatment. Using water to promote a gradual tan, this unique streak-free formulation activates on clean, wet skin, in just three for a flawless natural looking tan.
- 5 Minute Mousse Tan £19.99 by Fake Bake. With the time short gal in mind, this super quick formula has been dubbed the ‘ultimate party tan’, thanks to its fast drying formula allowing you to do from desk to party in minutes! The best thing, it’s not transferable forumlar so your tan stays on you and not on your glad rags.
- Sleep Mask Tan Face £25 by James Read. Tan while you sleep, with this soothing tanning gel enriched with beautifying skincare ingredients for a subtle, golden glow by morning. Formulated to protect both clothing and linen, it is suitable for all skin tones. Top tip from the man himself James Read; ‘After cleansing, rub an ice cube over your skin to seal pores.’
- Daily Boost Body Cream £15.95 by Kissed By Mii. Created with marine minerals coral seaweed and costal flowers, this nourishing, streak free, Daily Boost Body Cream can be used daily to build a subtle sun-kissed glow. Ideal for those with fair skin tones like myself.
Do you have any self tanning tips to keep your glow looking flawless? Share your tips in the comments below.