The Fragrance Collection
As chic in scent as in design, these fragences will take pride of place in even the most discerning of boudoirs.
- Escentric 02 Travel Size in Case £38 for 30ml by Escentric Molecules. A hand-luggage friendly, unisex fragrance complete with stylish, protective aluminium box to prevent leaks and in-transit breakage, and a sweet, warm, earthy base that’s combined with Vetiver and Muscone.
- Always Red Eau de Toilette £38 for 5oml by Elizabeth Arden. Working equally well for day as night, this passionate scent opens with red plum, blood orange and passion fruit accords, and has a heart of blooming jasmine sambac, rose petals and a bouquet of pink freesias.
- Place Vendôme White Gold Eau de Parfum £79 by Boucheron. Paying homage to the brand's heritage as the first jewellery house on the Place Vendôme square in Paris, this stunningly packaged fragrance contains warming notes of floriental and wood.
- Red Truffel 21 £95 for 100ml by Jo Loves. This latest scent to hit the scene from Jo Loves, has the most beautiful truffle note surrounded by warm, earthy fig, bitter citrus and cool, crisp pine. Devine.
- Vetyverio Eau de Toilette £75 for 100ml by Diptique. Adored by men and woman alike, Vetyverio blends fresh fruity notes with the woody, spicy and floral. A multi-faceted, rugged and androgynous scent.
- L’Absolu for Her Eau de Parfum £79 by Narcisco Rodriguez. This elegant and sensual fragrance has a heart of musc, with top notes of jasmine and undertones of patchouli-sandalwood, the perfect winter fragrance.
- Noir Extreme £70 by Tom Ford. An amber-drenched, woody oriental fragrance with a tantalising and delectable heart, Noir Extreme is one fragrance I guarentee you'll be stealing from your man!
Photography by Logan Irvine-MacDougall.