The Mummy-To-Be Gift Guide
Treat a mummy-to-be with these must have pregnancy essentials.
- Organic Dark Chocolate £1.70 for 40g by Doisy & Dam. Chocolate packed full of superfoods = a guilt free cravings for your mummy-to-be.
- Fresh Cocoa Body Exfoliant £34 by Fresh. You can never have enough chocolate, especially when pregnant and this skin-softening exfoliant made from crushed cocoa and cocoa butter is pure chocolate indulgence.
- Nurture Aroma Bomb Duo £12.50 by Aroma Works (all products not shown).With detoxifying Himalayan Sea Salt and Soothing Calamine combined with 100% Pure Essential Oil, these aromatic bath bombs create a seriously luxurious and harmonious bathing experience.
- Dream Believers Gift Set £24.95 by This Works. Indulging in sleep is never more important than when pregnant. This Works Dream Belivers Gift packed with natural essential oils of lavender, vetivert and camomile (clinically proven to soothe and calm), will ensure a blissful slumber.
- Clean and Lean Pregnancy Guide – for before, during and after giving birth £12.99 by Clean and Lean. The ultimate guide to a clean, lean and most importantly, health pregnancy. From the people responsible for Lara Stones fab post pregnancy body!
- Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion £25 by Margaret Dabbs London. This award winning luxurious rich, creamy foot lotion with Emu Oil and the scent of Lemon Myrtle, will leave tired pregnancy feet deeply nourished and soft to the touch.
- Gift of Blissful Bathing £34.50 by Dr. Hauschka. Treat mummy and bump with this selection of top selling, 100% natural, Dr Hauschka bath essence.