5 Seriously Bright Brightening Creams
Next time you look out of the window and see a sky of gray, thank your lucky stars. For while our soles might be calling out for sunshine, our skin is rejoicing. Thanks to lack of sun exposer in winter, our skin receives significantly less UV levels compared to the rest of the year, making it the ideal time to repair skin discolouration (from sunspots to acne scars and even melisma).
The use of a skin-tone perfecting brightener over a twelve-week period (the time it takes the skin to repair it’s self) can help reverse the effects from your latest dalliance in the sun by targeting dark spots, illuminating skin tone and preventing further discolouration.
So If you want to be glowing by spring, check out my 5 seriously bright brightening creams, because there really is no better time to start than now!
- Brightening Cream by Skinbreeze. With hyaluronic acid and natural extracts to leave the skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, this serum will lighten and brighten your skin tone while helping to reduce the formation of unwanted pigmentation and brown spots.
- Brightening Cream by Anne Semonin. Packed full of the skin brightening super hero vitamin C, Anne Semonins restorative and protective Brightening Cream with SPF15 helps to correct the appearance of a mottled, sun damage complexion, leaving skin super soft and nourished.
- White Balance Click by Medik8. This powerful whitening serum, proven to have a significant whitening activity of 97.3%, effectively targets all types of pigmentation from age spots to dark spots, freckles to blotchiness, for a more even and luminous complexion.
- Idealia Life Serum by Vichy. Targeting over stressed, over exposed skin, Vichy’s Idealia Life Serum works to stimulated cellular repair and exfoliate the skins surface to reflect light and reduce the appearance of pigmentation. Ideal for fragile and sensitive skin.
- Perfectif Even Skin Tone Cream by ReVive. Containing SPF 30, this dark spot corrector will improve the appearance of past sun damage while protecting against damaging UVA and UVB rays, and preventing the formation of future dark spot, brining to light smoother, even-toned skin and a more radiant complexion.